Rectangular Vacuum Cups and Vacuum Pads with ANDURASOFT® Foam Seals
Perfect for rough textured surfaces and Tread Plate or Diamond Plate
ANVER Rectangle Foam Vacuum Pads feature a slip-in self-locking sealing ring. These ANDURASOFT® foam seals are most effective on rough, uneven or textured surfaces such as tread plate, diamond plate, textured surfaces, saw cut stone or smoothed concrete. Available in a number of shapes, styles and materials, their seal design makes maintenance easy.
- A wide variety of rectangle metal vacuum pads with ANDURASOFT® foam seals designed for industrial use. Replacement seals are always in stock and available for same day shipping to minimize downtime!
- Seals are easily replaceable and economical. No special tools are needed as the seals can be replaced by hand in a few minutes while on the lifter.
- Pads adjust easily to uneven or rough surfaces for maximum safety
- Seals are available in a large variety of sizes
- These Rectangular Vacuum Pads offer maximum versatility when used with ANVER Spring Loaded Suspension Assemblies
- Dual position Clevis Mounting Slide
- If buying pads separately from Anver please make sure to follow torque settings and bolt depths per specifications.
- Contact ANVER for additional information.
- ANDURASOFT® Foam rings are standard (K1 or K3 style). Other foam styles available as needed. Consult Factory.
Foam Vacuum Pad Specifications with ANDURASOFT® Foam Seals
NOTE: Some pads include two vacuum ports. A plug will be provided.
Note: Consult factory for alternate configurations.
*The cup capacities shown above are based on 22″ Hg at sea level with a safety factor of two (2) in the horizontal (flat), and four (4) in the vertical (upright). Rated Load Capacities are estimated; actual capacity will vary based on the load surface and the level of vacuum.
**Replaceable Foam Seal. For information and application recommendations please visit web page.